Re: bodywork questions

To: "Chris King" <cbking@mail.alum.rpi.edu>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: bodywork questions
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 16:47:09 -0800
Chris,

For thin applications I use a pro product called Metalglaze from Evercoat.
It is less porous than Bondo but also thinner and flows more. It sands easy
and leaves a finer finish. It also a requires a catalyst but you use very
little or it sets up too fast. It can be used (and I recommmend) you use it
over bondo too for you final finish. Sand with 320. Available at auto paint
stores.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -