RE: Snow!!!!!!

To: <DLancer7676@cs.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net> g06IQJ115322
Subject: RE: Snow!!!!!!
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 13:32:36 -0500 et>
As usual, up in David's neck o' the woods, he got a lot more snow than
us in Knoxville proper.  :-)  I saw a snow plow drive by at about 50mph
shooting slush and sparks everywhere.  At least the snow is keeping me
inside compiling the results from my thesis survey (from a month or so
ago).  Looks like everything is turning out about what I expected.  I'll
post some results as soon as I finish my rough draft.

May have to go turn on Speedvision again and see if they have any more
lawnmower races today.   Saw a cool accident the other day (a mower did
what the announcer described as a really nice "gainer").  I wonder how
they make lawnmowers look like they go faster than Porsches (on TV)?

Adrian
http://www.midgetweb.com
Just about all parts to complete the purple '75
Running out of patience on the gold '75
Pondering a red '71