re: Brad's Garage

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: re: Brad's Garage
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2002 10:48:35 -0800
  You don't want Brad to get well do you?  :-)
    Ed in (snowy!) NC

I guess growing up on a ranch, then spending too many years happily
single, made me too independent. I also had an "equal opportunity"
mother - when something needed doing, she grabbed whichever kid was
handy, with no regard to whether it was a "male" or "female" task. My
brother is a far better cook than I will ever hope to be, while I
started driving truck at the ripe old age of 9, and bought my first MG
at 15. Now what I need to do is figure out how to fit Gary, our 10 year
old grandson, and a schnauzer into the Midget for a trip to Texas.

Kate, in rain sodden Western Oregon.