send chuck to sebring fund

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: send chuck to sebring fund
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 11:07:55 EST
Hi Listers!  Happy New Year to all.

Now that we have the holidays out of the way, I thought I'd put out
a reminder about helping fellow lister, chuck christ, in his quest to
bring home a trophy (or at least finish) at Sebring this year.  chuck
will be driving his Saab 93 race car and is being partially sponsered
by Saab and some other companies, but he is still coming up short
to make this trip.  The "lust bus" eats gas and tires, and chuck
needs a place to stay and something to eat.  The Spridgets List
has decided to sponsor chuck as well, and he has already placed
some Spridget List logos on the car.

I have been collecting the donations via checks and PayPal.  If you
have any money left over from the holidays and you don't need to do
an engine rebuild this winter, would you like to help a friend who is
always available to help others?  Any amount will do, just 5 or 10
bucks is a help.  PayPal is an easy way to send the money from
your bank account or credit card.  Just go to www.paypal.com and
sign up.  If you use my address as a reference (ajhsys@aol.com) I
will receive an extra 5 bucks from PayPal, which all goes into the
"send chuck to sebring fund."

There is no pressure to send anything.  If you can't afford it, DON'T
SEND IT!!!  If you were planning to send something and it slipped
your mind, this is the reminder.  Directions for sending your
contribution are below.

(Disclaimer - AFAIK, NO portion of your donation is tax deductible...
unless you have a really creative accountant.)

TIA,

Allen Hefner
"send chuck to sebring" fund coordinator (another Saab story!)
Send donations via PayPal to my e-mail address - ajhsys@aol.com
Checks should be made out to: Charles F. Christ Sr.
Snail mail to me at:
PO Box 286
Abington  PA  19001-0286