Re: Belt drive timing gears

To: "Charles F. Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, "Gerard" <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Belt drive timing gears
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 18:04:27 -0800
Hi chuck,

You may have hit upon the very problem. There isn't a lip on the front of
the crank gear, but there is one on the rear of the cam gear. It's hard to
say how much room there is between the cover and the belt since it's not
installed, but probably between and 1/8 to 1/4 inch. Maybe a shim is
required on the cam gear too.

Any suggestions?

Gerard

--