Re: meowwwwwch 2002 06:24:06 -0500

To: wolfbj@prodigy.net (Brent Wolf)
Subject: Re: meowwwwwch 2002 06:24:06 -0500
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 07:57:44 -0500 (EST)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Whew!

I'm ok now!! Just had my morning coffee
after getting a couple of more hours of
sleep. I'll try to use more self-control in
future, Brent. But, no guarantees!

I DO tell 'em how I feel, Dave, and they
respond accordingly. Cat now jumps to
and from canvas top without attempting
to crawl up or down back or front of car;
across paint. Progress!! Never fired a shot!!

Of course, if cat attempts to use canvas
top for a scratching post, it's gonna be
"ok, you little b--t--d" after I've called you
and borrowed your Daisy air rifle or .357!!

"Snakeman".....sorry! I was trying to "get
to" another lister obviously sent by the
infamous cathater, Glen Byrnes. Looks
my attempt to get to him backfired!

Speaking of backs, how'are ya doing in
this respect, Brad. You "sound" much
better from the tone of your "snake" mail!

I gotta fly today; off to the shower area!!

"I'll be baak!!"

Cap'n. Bob
    '61 :{)