Muntz 8-Track?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Muntz 8-Track?
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 15:13:16 -0600
Okay, listeratti....let's hear the Muntz Jet connection to match the Powell
Crosley refrigerator-midget-car link.  Any of you old "gas clouds" remember
those Crosleys with the sheet metal engine?  How about the Crosley Hot
Shot-- the original "bug-eye" racer?

--JohnD

Brad Fornal wrote:

> Thank you Jay!! FWIW I went to that same sale today and in a corner of the
garage I found an underdash 8-track player. It is a Muntz Automatic Stereo
in excellent shape, just a bit of the silver paint rubbed off here and
there. It will make a nice period accessory to my 68 GTO!!