Re: Muntz 8-Track?

To: "Gerard" <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Muntz 8-Track?
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 18:17:32 -0800
About those Muntz Jets, a few years ago the Mad Man Muntz's daughter, T V
Muntz, yes that's her name, he named her that, had a convention - meet -
gathering of Muntz Jets here there probably was 20 some original and some
restored but NONE the same. Her and her husband ran a stereo shop here in
Tehachapi for a few years, real interesting folks. I'll try and dig up some
pictures.
Jon