Fw: Ohhhh The Hits! (No LBC) B.S. it's edited!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Ohhhh The Hits! (No LBC) B.S. it's edited!
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 09:37:35 -0500
 After finally going to look at what all the hoopla was
 with this cat photo....  I finally went and looked.

 A quick look with a few old 'toys' (tools) from my
 computer vision image processing days
 show artifacts that aren't consistent.

 ... you'll have a hard time convincing
 me that's not an edited photo.  The fractal compression
 of 16x16 pixels doesn't repeat the same way around the
 'out of position' finger.  You can see the repeating pattern
 of only 2 pixels vertically where the 'finger' was stretched.
 ...and what's the artifact just to the left of the paw (gray area)?
 the 16x16 pattern overlays 4 pixels off.  ??

 Paul Tegler
 wizardz@toad.net
 www.teglerizer.com

Now