Re: Fw: Ohhhh The Hits! (No LBC) B.S. it's edited!

To: "ptegler@cablespeed" <ptegler@cablespeed.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: Ohhhh The Hits! (No LBC) B.S. it's edited!
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 09:13:54 -0800 (PST)
Paul,  Are you one of those people that goes to the mall at christmas time to
tell little kids that Santa Claus is a fake and prove it by pulling off his
beard ?   Well Spanky has gotten out his turban and magic wand to put a curse
of  mice to nibble at the wiring and seat cushions on your LBC. He keeps my
garage and home place free of the little vermin.
  "ptegler@cablespeed" <ptegler@cablespeed.com> wrote: After finally going to
look at what all the hoopla was
with this cat photo.... I finally went and looked.

... you'll have a hard time convincing
me that's not an edited photo. The fractal compression
of 16x16 pixels doesn't repeat the same way around the
'out of position' finger. You can see the repeating pattern
of only 2 pixels vertically where the 'finger' was stretched.
...and what's the artifact just to the left of the paw (gray area)?
the 16x16 pattern overlays 4 pixels off. ??

Paul Tegler
wizardz@toad.net
www.teglerizer.com
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail.