Any Experiences with Fusor no-weld panel replacement?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Any Experiences with Fusor no-weld panel replacement?
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 10:51:34 EST
    A friend has told me about Fusor, a chemical adhesive, for securing
non-structural
body parts and patch panels.  He was told about it by an auto-body repairmen
who says a lot of body shops are using it now instead of torch or mig
welding.  My friend used it on the floorpan and lower doors of his 240Z and
says it's great.  He even said he  jacked the car up using the floor pan
patch as a point of contact and that it didn't pull apart.
    The company has a web site at www.fusor.com.  I haven't tried it yet, but
am definitely going to give it a try on my grey-market 82 BMW 323i when I
start it's "rustoration" in the Spring.    Does anybody already have
experience with Fusor?

    Happy Healeying,
    Rick

No financial interest, not a stockholder of either Fusor or Enron.