Re: the "visit"

To: cfchrist@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net, macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu
Subject: Re: the "visit"
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 13:48:22 EST
In a message dated 01/19/2002 12:07:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
cfchrist@earthlink.net writes:

> i asked allen and
> larry to send me a message to let me know they have gotten home safely.  so
> i'm camping here waiting for them to let me know evryone is home!

- - - - - - - - - - -

Well, I'm home.  I dropped Larry at his place.  He was going out to do some
food shopping, and I had a craving for a cheesesteak, so I stopped at the
market and got the makings.

Roads are getting a bit slick in SE PA.  Now, all of us motorsports
enthusiasts know how to save the car in the event of a slide, but WATCH OUT
FOR THE OTHER GUY if you are in this snow and out there driving around.  All
those who got SUVs for Xmas are out seeing how well they can go!!!  (I hope
they know how to stop and turn as well, considering they have a lot of "go
straight" momentum with all that weight.)

Off to paint the bathroom.

Allen Hefner
"send chuck to sebring" fund coordinator (another Saab story!)
Send donations via PayPal to my e-mail address - ajhsys@aol.com
Checks should be made out to: Charles F. Christ Sr.
Snail mail to me at:
PO Box 286
Abington  PA  19001-0286