Re: the "visit"

To: Allen Hefner <Ajhsys@aol.com>, "Charles F. Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: the "visit"
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 14:02:39 -0500
Well I needed 1/2 and 1/2 for coffee, what was I gonna do, wait til the AM
and walk??

Gotta second Allen's comment on the roads in this area. I also gotta say,
It's about freakin time we got some snow!!! Now if we could just get it on
the weekdays so I can skip work ;-).

BTW my Midget is undercover. I got a nice new Midget blankie for Xmas. My GF
snucked behind my back to get the info on what to get and got a good one for
me and my Midget.

Off to set the time on my mail server (I don't have to paint the bathroom
;-)

Larry

PS Allen fire me off the pic and I will post it.

At this exact moment in time: 1/19/02 1:48 PM, "Ajhsys@aol.com"
<Ajhsys@aol.com> made the profound revelation:

--

Larry Macy