Powertune book by D. Stapleton

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, bugeye@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Powertune book by D. Stapleton
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 15:49:31 -0800
Listers,

I was talking offlist with Daniel Stapleton about the new version of his book.
"How to Power Tune Midget and Sprite for Road and Track". At some point we
came to a discussion about his offering signed copies of his book to
listers if there were enough people interested for him to make an order
directly from his publisher. The success of this is contingent on enough
people being interested to make it happen. I have no financial interest in
this, and it is a break even deal for Daniel. I just thought I'd ask and
see how much interest there is from listers. Reply to me on or off list and
I'll tally the results to forward to Daniel.

I think pricing will be around the list price of 27.95, but to include
shipping from the UK. Feel free to comment on what you'd be willing to pay
also.

Gerard