Re: Powertune book by D. Stapleton

To: Travis Grant Elliott <TGElliott@atmc.net>, Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, Glenn Cummins <gcummins@wlox.com>
Subject: Re: Powertune book by D. Stapleton
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 21:48:02 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Travis,

Below is part of my conversation with Daniel regarding that...

--------

The 2000 edition included a lot of extra content and revisions over the
1996 edition more so in some areas than others.  Some chapters like the
ignition chapter - which was almost unchanged from the 1992 Total Tuning
etc book, was completely re-written.  Other chapters that had a lot of work
was the gearbox chapter, bodywork chapter and others that I can't recall.
 Photos that I took at Sprite Rush 98 went in the book in one or 2 places.
 I tried to increase 1500 engine and SU carb information as much as
possible.  I also added web site and e-mail information for the list of
suppliers at the back of the book.  Not least I got the publisher to agree
to more of the changes I wanted to make, tidy things up and put back some
of the photos and drawings that were left out of the 1st edition but were
in Total Tuning etc.

----------

Gerard

--