RE: Heritage body shells question.

To: <BWesterley@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net> g0O3aab29089
Subject: RE: Heritage body shells question.
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 21:36:33 -0600 namics.com>
Here is the link to the British Motor Heritage
site:  http://www.bmh-ltd.com/

I don't know who carries them, you may have
to inquire.  I seem to recall M*ss, VB, or
M*n*M*nia carrying them at one time.

I looked for the cost of an MGB shell, and
the only price I found was $7995.  A bit
out of my price range.