RE: An american, etc., now with LBC content

To: <cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: An american, etc., now with LBC content
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 10:38:49 -0600
My understanding is that the route was north of Afghanistan through the
former Soviet central Asian republics (Various-Stans) and China.

As I remember, some of the ___stans got very favorable reviews as to scenery
and road conditions.

See: www.carnet.co.uk/rallyoffice for more

Phil Vanner
Hibernating