Re: Garage planning

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: Garage planning
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 15:10:31 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
We all need it sometimes
That's the biggest benefit of the list.
Everyone says 2 heads are better than one, think about 200 heads

Ajhsys@aol.com on 01/25/2002 02:54:29 PM

To:   Tommy Samuels/MARKIVAUTO/US@MARKIVAUTO, spridgets@autox.team.net
cc:

In a message dated 1/25/02 1:20:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Tommy_Samuels@markivauto.com writes:

> I would like to hear comments on this.  The outside sheathing of the garage
> is wood under the vinyl siding, the framing is wood, so why wood would (!)
> be
> so bad for interior walls?  If the place burns down, I can't imagine some
> drywall making much of a difference.
>
> If a fire starts in the garage, drywall can make the difference between
> someting
> that can be contained and the whole structure going up in smoke

Thanks Tommy.  It's a good thing to get a kick in the brain every once in a
while.  I prolly woulda figured it out sooner or later.

Allen Hefner
"send chuck to sebring" fund coordinator (another Saab story!)
Send donations via PayPal to my e-mail address - ajhsys@aol.com
Checks should be made out to: Charles F. Christ Sr.
Snail mail to me at:
PO Box 286
Abington  PA  19001-0286