Re: Garage planning (long)

To: type79@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Garage planning (long)
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 16:53:15 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
So, if most fires start from electrical sources, that is a strong argument to
put
your wiring in conduit on the surface of the interior walls.  Aesthetics are
not the
same as in the house, and with the heavier loads in the garage and shop, this
might
make some sense.  I have been considering this approach for some time for the
flexibility it provides.  Now I have another reason.