1275 Engine rebuild.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: 1275 Engine rebuild.
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 23:57:10 EST
I was wondering if there was a book available on the subject of rebuilding
1275s.I have been advised by one or two people to go with a weber and flat
top pistons a cut cam and a set of headers.

I am looking for a book that could maybe explain the pros and cons and give
me some reliable solid information.Or even if members of the list have a
preference on how they have rebuilt their own engines.

The paint on this car is so nice.Its only got a smidgeon of Bondo around the
rear licence plate lite less than a 16th of an inch other than that the body
is all original and  straight.

Needless to say I want my Sprite to look good.However I am not building a
trailer queen.I plan on driving it as often as possible.So any opinions on
engine rebuilding would be welcomed.

Thanks.    Brandon.