Re: Be An American (No LBC)

To: mlupynec@globalserve.net, Ankitterer@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Be An American (No LBC)
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 23:25:24 -0500 FILETIME=[F90E7590:01C1A87C]
Mike,

Just one point,

As a Vet, I can see where you are coming from, but I don't agree on all
points.

Point is about the Roy Rogers reference. I don't believe it is a slam
against "Us younger stupid male jocks just need a little
>maturing, or maybe we haven't fully accepted the feminist
>matriarcal model."

It was a point about those older males (should be females too, they were
there, my Grandmother made Hand grenades and Bayonets) being there and maybe
being able to explain the whole era and aura of what it was like than Ann
could.

BIG difference between WWII/Korea CO's and Vietnam.

that is all
Brian

bugeye under resto