Fwd: Mallory Dual Point Distributor - Worth the money?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Mallory Dual Point Distributor - Worth the money?
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 21:48:54 EST
Cc: pdonnel1@san.rr.com
Hey Spridgets List.
Enough with the cat chocks, sheetrock and invisible messages. Let's get back
to work
Look someone of the TR list actually has a car related question. As I recall
from past threads, the Mallory Dual Point was pretty much trashed here.
They do look cool in the catalog
Comments?

David Oliner
59,60 Bugeyes