Re: An Experiment

To: "Mark J Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: An Experiment
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 02:14:45 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Mark, If I wanted a list with a Nazi cop I'd still be on the Yahoo Bugeye
list. I've enjoyed the spridgets list for many years, but now feel I am no
longer welcome here.  Why don't you start a list for computer wiz types
instead of us dumb car guys.  Bye to all my friends I've made over the
years.
        Crash