Re: An Experiment

To: Phil Vanner <phil@outtech.com>, <mjb@autox.team.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: An Experiment
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 12:24:47 -0500
You all have to remember that the "noise to signal" ratio goes way up in the
N American (where most, but nowhere near not all, listers live) winter.
Nothing better to do?? Chat on the list. When spring rolls around, it goes
way down and back to the cars!!

Now there are a bunch that left do to this and the moderated list MAY be a
place for them to go. I know Montana Bob will be happier there!!

Larry

At this exact moment in time 1/29/02 4:32 PM, "Phil Vanner"
<phil@outtech.com> made the profound statement:

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

The bottom line: Sure, there's pain in adopting the Mac. But if I accept
that, I get to use a computer that works, and that pretty much does what I
expect and want a computer to do.
Stewart Alsop
FORTUNE.com
Monday, June 25, 2001