Re: The Saab Story

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The Saab Story
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 09:03:55 EST
In a message dated 1/31/02 12:10:53 AM Eastern Standard Time,
w.gilroy@verizon.net writes:

<< So what is the final story of the worlds largest Saab driver and his
 two stroke Saab?  >>

Believe it or not, my e-bay Bugeye is still sitting on Chuck Wagon's trailer.
We have been leading such busy and important lives that we haven't connected
to off load the thing yet. Presently scheduled, but subject ot change, for
this Tuesday.
>From our exchange of emails, I don't know how Chuch has time to sleep. He
goes to birthday parties, takes care of elderly aunts, and fixes just about
everyting that is broke in eastern PA. (most of which is his own stuff).

David Oliner
59,60 Bugeyes
67 TR4A