SPRIDGET CONTENT!!! SPRIDGET CONTENT!!!

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net, Spridgets-mod@autox.team.net
Subject: SPRIDGET CONTENT!!! SPRIDGET CONTENT!!!
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 11:01:49 -0600
Hey, I got a party line here, so don't reply twice.  And nobody say "Got
your message.  How's the weather in Michigan?"

Question:

How do I measure camshaft end float as I am assembling my 1275?

I have honed the new cam bearings and "offered up" the camshaft and it fits
like a nipple in a baby's mouth.
I saw the spec and read what to do to adjust float in Des Hammil's book (or
maybe Vizard).  But how and when do I take a measurement?

Question #2:

Do I hammer in the freeze plugs dry or use some sort of sealant.  (I have
previously done it both ways).

Thanks.

JohnD