Re: SPRIDGET CONTENT!!! SPRIDGET CONTENT!!!

To: John.Deikis@med.va.gov, Spridgets@autox.team.net, Spridgets-mod@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SPRIDGET CONTENT!!! SPRIDGET CONTENT!!!
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 09:27:54 -0800
John,

End float spec is .003"-.007". Procedure is described as lining up both
timing gears by placing a staightedge along the sides of the camshaft gear
teeth and measuring the gap between the staightedge and the crank gear.
That will determine how many packing washers (shims) you need immediately
behind the cam gear wheel.

I believe freeze plugs are normally assembled with sealant.

Gerard