Rear glass for Bugeye hardtop

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rear glass for Bugeye hardtop
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 11:50:24 -0500
Does anyone know of a source for the rear glass for a Bugeye hardtop ? I know
this item has not been available through traditional sources but I thought I'd
give the list a try.

This is for an original BMC version I found some time ago in rough shape that
I've done some restoration on. I'd like to come up with something workable
before investing in paint, seals. etc...

Has anyone had success with plexiglass as an alternative ?
If so, does anyone have the demensions or a template ?

Sam 60 AN5