RE: Front Lowering Kit

To: <Mjsprite@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Front Lowering Kit
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 10:56:35 -0500
I used the kit from MO$$, not Vicky Brit.  I try not to order from them.
Same kit, AFAIK.  I installed both sides (very easy), but found that the
driver's side tire was rubbing on the fender lip.  So I uninstalled one
side, and realized that the car now sits level in the front.  So my issue is
probably with old springs, not the lowering kit.  It IS an easy
installation, and for $20, why not give it a try and see if you like it.
This would not classify as a "winter project".

YMMV,

Michael
'1500 Midget