Re: Front Lowering Kit

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Front Lowering Kit
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 19:27:44 EST
Hey Mike. Are you going to race the car? If it were me and it is going to be
drivin on the street I would leave it as it is. In my opinion they are low
enough as it is. Now if it is going to be a race car or something then I
would probley do it. I guess it all depends on your local terrain as well.
Not all places have sharp dips in the driveway I guess. Good luck with
whatever you decide to do.

Jamie
1962 Austin Healey Sprite MK II
1979 Pontiac Trans Am WS6