Hello-Newbie

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Hello-Newbie
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 10:33:41 -0800 (PST)
Hello,

My name is Bree Anna, I have just had a 65 MG MIdget
to sort of fall into my hands lately and in the
process of reburbishing it. I am starting at the
basics of changing oil and tuning it up and replacing
old and worn out belts and just trying to take it
slow and easy. I have been involved in the last few
days with another group of people who have a generous
amount of knowledge. I would appreciate it if some
of you would just start passing some of your
experiences along to me. I would like to soak up
all I can from as many groups as I can, seeing I
am not as knowledgeable as all of you are. Any
help I need as time goes on will be appreicated.
Right now I am having some problems with a light
colored blue smoke coming from my exhaust I am
trying to get cleared. So thanks before hand.

Bree Anna