Re: Showing your age NO LBC

To: "Gerard" <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, "Biff Jones" <biffjones@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Showing your age NO LBC
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 07:56:58 -0500
Cc: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Oh yeah!  Lead soldiers, I had forgotten about them.  We used to always keep our
eyes open for lead pipe scraps.  Then on rainy days, we would melt the lead down
on Mom's stove and pour it into molds.  Wow.  What a flashback.  Can you imagine
letting kids play with molten lead today?????  Course, we also had a bottle of
mercury to play with when things got really slow (truely).

Geoff Branch
'74 Meejit "Yellow Peril"
'72 Innocenti 1300 Mini