Re: automobile magazine

To: "spidgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: automobile magazine
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 08:36:15 -0500
Yes, I read that article last night. Seems there's more serious talk of MG
returning to these shores. I like the Z sedans, not so crazy about the X80 (but
I couldn't afford one anyway). They barely mentioned the MGF though.

It's too bad that the smaller cars ZR and ZS are probably not coming here -
it'd be nice to see an affordable new MG here!

-=Chris

Chris King   - cbking@alum.rpi.edu
http://members.home.net/kvcbk/

From "Trisha" <patricia.sauthoff at Colorado.EDU>