RE: Optional Bugeye Horns

To: "'Geoffrey P. Muttart'" <gmuttart@mtdc.ns.ca>, Spridgets Group <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Optional Bugeye Horns
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 09:22:00 -0600
I'd get the Texas Longhorn ones, much longer and with a nice curve at the
point too.  Probably need longer bolts though, and I'd use a backing plate
inside the fenders so they are supported better.  Parking would be more
difficult, but driving down the street, next to a sidewalk, could be all
kinds of fun :^)

Coastie Bob
'74 Midget (no horns yet)
'90 944S2 Cab