Re: Optional Bugeye Horns

To: "Geoffrey P. Muttart" <gmuttart@mtdc.ns.ca>, "Spridgets Group" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Optional Bugeye Horns
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 12:01:02 -0500
The Moss catalogue had (or still has) some reference to optional
Bug horns (hi tone & lo tone). If I recall the pic looked like a
old style American horn. Actually had one on my Bug like that
(with no serial # or Lucas markings) but there was nothing about
it in the concours guide, so I took it off.

Mike L
60A,67E,59Bug