Re: [midgetsprite] Re: LBCs and Lonely Hearts

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Re: LBCs and Lonely Hearts
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 07:47:31 -0600
Cc: Red Midget <redmidget72@yahoo.com>, spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
FWIW, my wife doesn't turn wrenches with me, but she doesn't blink when another
car comes home. She is all for me building a large shop to keep them in.
I didn't sign a contract with the devil, but my co worker wants to know where I
got the Stepford wife. I briefly mentioned that the place used to make Hari
Krishna's, but has moved on into other avenues of endeavor.............