Re: LBCs and Lonely Hearts

To: Red Midget <redmidget72@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: LBCs and Lonely Hearts
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 07:39:33 -0600
Cc: spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Miget sprit group at Yahoo <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Red Midget wrote:

>  I am in east Tennessee, free and looking for a woman who is willing to get
>her fingers greasy, the knees of her Levis dirty,  and her heart stolen by a
>man who loves cars, computers, and the love of a good woman.  Send pictures of
>your LBC.

I only personally know of ONE woman like that, and her heart has already been
stolen. She lives in Comfort, Texas, and is pit crew for a race car!! Good
news, she is a living breathing British witch, maybe she can mix up a potion
that will produce that results you desire. I hear Robert Kansa has a sexy
redhead turning wrenches for him, but I bet she doesn't have a twin sister <F>
In all honesty, ladies of the list, Kate, Annice, Trish, BreeAnn, are you the
main mechanic of your cars, or is the S.O. We have a Vertically Challenged,
American Indian, Tennesseean looking for some tell tale signs on how to spot a
woman mechanic. Maybe something along the lines of Lou on Brotherly Love.
Greasy fingernails with chipped polish? Canvas purse for carrying lip crayons
AND crescent wrenches? Beware, the circle worn on the rear pocket of the jeans
DOES NOT make her a mechanic, it makes her a redneck, and you'll soon have
black gooey stuff on the side of your car as well as the bottom!!!! And it
don't preserve like oil..................
Wenches with Wrenches. THE SEARCH IS ON!!!
Brad