Re: NOS Bugeye choke cable???

To: "Spridgets Group" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: NOS Bugeye choke cable???
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 14:02:10 +0000 (US/Eastern)
[demime could not interpret encoding binary - treating as plain text]
Geoff -

Watch the "weasel words".  "NOS original type" translated:  It may
have sat on the shelf for a long time, but it's not original, it's
like the original in some respect.

Remember that it could be a 20 year old MOSS one and still fit that
description (loosely).

Chris K.

> I have the opportunity to purchase what's described to me as a "NOS
original
> type" Bugeye choke cable.  However, the white paint for the "C" on
the knob is
> not contained just to the "C" depression - there is a faint white
spray
> pattern beyond the depression.  Does this sound like it might still
be NOS or
> a $12 Moss one?  (The guy swears that it's at least 20 years old).
I'm just