Re: Fw: Update on my Midget

To: bcleary@awod.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: Update on my Midget
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 20:40:13 EST
In a message dated 2/16/02 5:34:34 PM Eastern Standard Time, bcleary@awod.com
writes:

> When you look at the back of the car all you see
> is
> > this rusty old muffler and pipe.  I think if it were elevated, it would be
> > OK with the chrome extension on it.  Any ideas on that???

Bev--I have forgotten, what is the model of your Midget?  If it is a late
model with that ghastly looking cross-muffler behind the fuel tank, like
mine, you can remove it and run the exhaust straight out the driver's side.
I used a small bullet muffler in front of my rear axle, installed by a
muffler shop,and it works and looks great.  sounds throaty and great too.

--David C.