Re: Bugeye FS Ohio USA

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bugeye FS Ohio USA
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 06:56:24 -0600 (CST)
[demime could not interpret encoding binary - treating as plain text]
I can also vouch for Eric.  Definitely a character, but a great guy to
deal with.

Eric's house is about 7 miles from mine, so if somebody wants some e-
mailed pictures, I can take care of it.  (AFAIK, Eric doesn't have a
computer.)

Chris K.

> To the Listerical out there.......
>
> Mr. Eric Jones of Riverside Motors in Delaware OHIO just informed me
that
> he has a Bugeye project for sale. 1960 with many original if not
desirable
> parts. Needs restoration. Body not nearly as bad as some that you
seen. You
> may call him for details at 740-363-2203. He will be at the
Chicagoland MG