Re: No LBC.... scam?

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>, "Paul A. Asgeirsson" <Pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: No LBC.... scam?
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 19:35:41 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Peter -

You too?  I'm going to use my share to top up the snake oil reservoir on my
Sprite.

Clay L.
'67 Sprite

00 PM 2/25/02 -0600, Peter C. wrote:
>Oh no Paul! She doesn't want money, of course not!  She'll need my bank
>account and access codes so she can make a deposit, yeah, that's it, a....
>deposit. Hey, if this deal works out, I'll have 20% of 120 mil.. let's see,
>that's 24 mil?  Hell, free Spridget parts for everyone!!!!!
>          :-P C
>---
>At 05:45 PM 2/25/2002, Paul A. Asgeirsson wrote:
> >How much does she want you to pay to get her money out!!!!???
> >
> >Paul A
> >
> >"Peter C." wrote:
> >
> > > I just got an email from Mrs. Milosivec! She's doing well, and needs help
> > > getting her husband's 120 mil out of Ghana. God, I feel special. She
> wants
> > > me, of all people, to help. I used to get mail from some African
> country's
> > > jailed Minister of Finance's brother, but this, hey.. this has got to
> > be real.
> > >         Be careful out there.   Peter C

DISCLAIMER: JPL now requires notice in all electronic communication that
all personal and professional opinions presented herein are my own and do
not, in any way, represent the opinion or policy of JPL.