Re: 1966 "Rare" midget on Ebay

To: Martin Cooper <cooper6@swbell.net>
Subject: Re: 1966 "Rare" midget on Ebay
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 21:35:17 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Martin Cooper wrote:

> Can anyone tell me why a 1966 Midget is considered rare?

First of all, no 66 Midget ever had the split rear bumpers.
No 66 ever had a fold down top.
N 66 ever had a side marker reflector, in fact no Midget ever had only rear
reflctors.
And there was never a 66 with back up lights!
And it has those supper rare blue door stricker plates.
Oh and Aluminum wire wheels!!! Wow, you will NEVER see them on any other Midget.
What about that shift boot. Have you ever seen one like that in your life? Very
rare.
And finally, the "custom" chassis ID tag.
So as you can see this is indeed a VERY rare pile of parts, I mean Midget.
--

Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ