Re: British Car Days 2002

To: PilotRob@webtv.net, macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu
Subject: Re: British Car Days 2002
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 16:55:07 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 3/2/02 6:05:15 AM Mountain Standard Time,
PilotRob@webtv.net writes:

> Nonsense, Larry-
>
> Bob Houston can do 2300X2 in a 2 day period in a heartbeat!! :) He
> already said
> so and IS (as we all know) a "real man".

Hey, you'd have to only average about a hundred miles an our and make
provisions for eating in the car and moving "comfort" stops...of course you
couldn't stop at the show, just turn around and start back.

Of course, the Captain could get you a ride with him to El Paso via 'mercan
airlanes, and I'd supply a ride over to Cruces...

RH

74 Midget...Running!  now just the little things, adjust valves, replace air
filters, change oil, fix tach, fix speedo, fix 4-way flasher, etc, etc,
etc.....
63 TR4 up on blocks!
Too many projects, too little time.