Re: Computer Woes Solved!

To: Hal Faulkner <hal@katemuir.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Computer Woes Solved!
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2002 16:05:05 -0800
Well my computer woes are now solved!  I now have a Packard He77 boat anchor.
Took the computer to the local PC Club store repait department.  They said they
would diagnose it for $25.  When it went teats up (old Air Force expression) on
the bench, he told me no parts-no fix.  Packard He77 is out of business and so
am I.  Looking for a new computer for the kids now.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite and down to one computer in the house.