GOLD MINE for MIDGETS

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: GOLD MINE for MIDGETS
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 19:48:51 -0500
I have found a gold mine of midgets.  My car wouldn't start no matter what we
did, so I got disgusted and found a place in N. Charleston called Kenney's
Imports - it literally looks like an old junk yard - I had my car towed there
and today we went to check on it.  He must have 10-15 midgets on the lot that
he must use for parts and in his garage he is working on an old Rolls and an
old Jaguar - restoring both - what he has done so far on them is amazing!  He
is putting a new top on my car this week and then we can pick it up Friday.  I
have finally found someone who knows what they are doing and is VERY
reasonable with his prices.  Guess I have found my midget mechanic after all
this time - no more dumb and dumber and for once, my husband agrees with me.
Surprise, surprise!   If any of you are in the area and need any used parts,
this is the guy to see.

Bev Cleary