Re: Sebring Saab story moves to final phase

To: Allen Hefner <Ajhsys@aol.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sebring Saab story moves to final phase
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2002 20:23:42 -0500
Cc: Kevin & Kathy Valentine <valntine@ptd.net>
These are Kevins comments, and a URL for his pics. I have not seen his
message here, and he has been having some problems with his mail server
(Boy, do I understand that ;-), so I am posting it.

_________
This was sent to Spridgets List......

Here's the picture page......

http://www.valentinephoto.net/chuck/index.htm

This page includes Allen H. (flannel jacket) presenting the "bag of $" to
chuck, (the BIG guy).  Larry M. watching.....

The red Midget is Allen's, the green Midget belongs to Larry M. and chuck's
orange Saab - which is going to Sebring.....  Macy's scarf showed up too....
There are 17 pictures.....

Photos on this page may be downloaded and/or reproduced.  The copyright at
the top of the page is a template for my business and does not apply to
these photos for members of the Spridget List.

Kevin V.

I took a few pics, although my digital is no where near as cool as Rob's,
here they are:

http://homepage.mac.com/lmacy/chuck_2/

This is payback for many of the things chuck has helped out with. I was very
happy to be a part of it. There were a few folks missing from the early
planning. Brian S. (he started this), Frank C., Mike G., Ron S.

Larry

PS I hear that Bob VanKirk is headed to Sebring and needs a hand with his
car in Georgia. If I could get away, I would go give him a hand. Any one in
the area??

At this exact moment in time: 3/2/02 2:07 PM, "Ajhsys@aol.com"
<Ajhsys@aol.com> made the profound revelation:

> Larry Macy, Kevin and Rob Valentine and I met at chuck's house this morning
> to deliver the final Spridgets List donation for chuck's race date at Sebring
> this month.
<SNIP>

--

Larry Macy