Re: Bugeye side curtain dilemma...

To: Larry McKillip <mckillil@alpena.cc.mi.us>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bugeye side curtain dilemma...
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 08:22:12 -0800
Difficult to picture from your description.

Very early sidescreens did not have solild sliding plexi inserts. Best if
you can take a picture on post it to the web somewhere or send it to
someone who can ID it. (you can send it to me if you wish) Don't send
attachments to the list though, they will be stripped off.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints