Re: rusty mgb

To: goutvols2@mchsi.com, mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: rusty mgb
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 18:57:11 EST
If you really want the car then, go over with 10 new $100 bills and hand them
to him.  My bet is that he will take them.

I have a friend that says the welding class he is taking is easy.  He is only
concerned about the gas portion.  Well, I've welded with gas in years past,
many years actually, and if MIG is easier than that, it must be pretty easy.

Good luck on your project, should you decide to accept it, this tape will
self destruct in ten seconds....

Robert Houston

"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put
on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence."
-<A HREF="http://www.quoteland.com/author.asp?AUTHOR_ID=303";>Mahatma Gandhi</A>