Rusty MGB

To: "mgs list" <mgs@autox.team.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rusty MGB
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 16:50:20 -0600
I want to thank all who gave their opinions about the mg I found.  After
talking to some people around here & reading your reply's I have decided that
I had better not buy this one.  I already have a 79 midget that still needs
plenty of things done to it.  I think that if someone had the know how, and
the equipment to work on this one it would be a good car.  I have no interest
in the car but if any one out there is interested, it is located in Branson
MO.   I have lost the guys name but this is his telephone # (417) 335-4886.
Again thanks for all your help..
Carter