Re: Truing Wire Wheels

Subject: Re: Truing Wire Wheels
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 10:36:59 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
A friend at the Mercury dealer balanced my wires. Before that I used to get them
spun at the Firestone Store in the next town. Pricewise, the best deal was at
the
Mercury dealer (free), Firestone used to charge me something nominal like
$8-$10.00 per wheel.

Given the choice, I would opt for Rostyles or Minilites. I put w/wheels on my Mk
II simply because I had a new set of wheels that I was unable to sell, but
that's
another story entirely.

j fishbein